Enhanced Technical Assistance
Designed to supplement technical assistance resources provided by GIH staff, our Enhanced Technical Assistance offers advice, consultation, and support from a team of seasoned experts who have served with distinction in senior leadership roles at health foundations.
Are you working to:
- start up a new foundation,
- develop a new strategic plan,
- build more collaborative relationships with grantees and other partners,
- strengthen governance structures and board communications,
- navigate a leadership transition,
- refine your foundation’s role in policy advocacy, or
- evaluate the impact of your grantmaking?
GIH’s Enhanced Technical Assistance consultants bring a wealth of experience and informed perspectives to assist health funders with these and other strategic issues. Please contact Eileen Salinsky to learn more about this unique, fee-based service.
Meet the Experts
| Ann Monroe
|| Mark Smith