Prenatal Care for Vulnerable Pregnant Women
November 7, 2013 1:00 pm Eastern Time
Thursday, November 7 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern/Noon Central/11:00 a.m. Mountain/10:00 a.m. Pacific
- Crystal Crawford, The California Wellness Foundation
- Nancy Frappier, Homeless Prenatal Program
- Ann Marie Healy, First Hospital Foundation
- Jack Ludmir, Latina Community Health Services, Pennsylvania Hospital
While most pregnant women receive early and adequate prenatal care, disparities exist. This webinar examined grantmaking strategies that provide high-quality prenatal care to underserved, hard-to-reach pregnant women, including Latinas, women living in poverty, and homeless women.
Log in to the Funding Partner Portal to access archived webinars.
- Subject Areas: Children and Families