Linking Healthy Weight Interventions to School Readiness Initiatives
September 16, 2013 1:00 pm Eastern Time
- Bethe Almeras, National Center for Physical Development and Outdoor Play;
- Dave Kraybill, Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation
- Ashley Pultorak, Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation
- Jeanne Jehl, Campaign for Grade-Level Reading.
- Anne Rosewater, Campaign for Grade-Level Reading
With more than half of obese children overweight by age two, it is becoming increasingly important to focus obesity prevention efforts on the early years of a child's life. Initiatives that aim to simultaneously improve health and educational outcomes are an especially promising avenue for funder investment. Join this webinar to learn more about promising efforts that incorporate healthy eating and active living into school readiness initiatives.
Log in to the Funding Partner Portal to access archived webinars.