2011 Fall Forum Plenary & Reception: Working with Governments on Multiple Policy Fronts
This year's Fall Forum plenary session will feature an analysis of the political and economic environment in which government and foundations are now operating. The discussion will examine the budgetary decisions and tradeoffs federal and state policymakers are considering, and explore how they might ultimately affect health and health care.
It will be a lively and candid discussion among health grantmakers and the policy community, stimulated by a panel of influential policy analysts and political observers. Moderated by Jackie Judd of The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, the plenary will feature:
- Norm Ornstein, Resident Scholar, American Enterprise Institute
- Ray Scheppach, Professor of the Practice of Public Policy, University of Virginia; formerly Executive Director, National Governors Association
- Jack Ebeler, Principal, Health Policy Alternatives
- Tom Miller, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Subject Areas: Public Policy and Advocacy Strategies