Senior Capacity Building OfficerCategory: Senior Staff
Foundation/Organization: St. David's Foundation
Location: Austin, Texas
Date Posted: 09/10/2017
St. David's Foundation seeks someone passionate about nonprofit effectiveness and community health to join its team as the Senior Capacity Building Officer. The Senior Capacity Building Officer is responsible for proactively conceptualizing, managing, and executing programs and projects related to improving the organizational effectiveness of nonprofit organizations that are key partners in achieving the strategic goals of St. David's Foundation.
St. David's Foundation is one of the largest grantmaking organizations in Texas, and it is poised to become one of the top health funders in the U.S. over the next few years. The Foundation invests in programs and initiatives that address the unmet healthcare needs of the Central Texas community, and has been experiencing a period of exciting growth.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please visit https://stdavidsfoundation.org/about-us/working-at-sdf/careers.
- Master's degree in Nonprofit Management, Public Health, Social Work, Public Administration/Affairs, Healthcare Administration, Nursing, Business, or related field with relevant experience.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in managing complex projects or programs, including significant experience related to foundation grantmaking or nonprofit organizational development.
- Effective public speaking, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and project management skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Willingness and ability to travel to multiple locations within Central Texas, including some nights and weekends.
For more information, contact: