Grants Process ManagerCategory: Program Staff
Foundation/Organization: St. David's Foundation
Location: Austin, Texas
Date Posted: 12/22/2017
St. David’s Foundation in Austin, Texas seeks someone passionate about grant making project management and process improvement to join its team as the Grants Process Manager. The Grants Process Manager plans, coordinates, implements, and evaluates specific Community Investments projects, ensuring quality and consistency with organizational strategy and goals.
St. David’s Foundation is one of the largest grantmaking foundations in Texas, and it is poised to become one of the top health funders in the U.S. over the next few years. The Foundation invests in programs and initiatives that address the unmet healthcare needs of the Central Texas community, and has been experiencing a period of exciting growth.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity at St. David’s Foundation, please visit https://stdavidsfoundation.org/about-us/careers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences related fields, behavioral statistics, applied research or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years of program management, process improvement, business operations, and/or project management experience.
- Minimum of four years of report preparation and presentation.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to travel, on occasion, to multiple locations within Central Texas.
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Nonprofit or Philanthropy Management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
For more information, contact: