Terrance Keenan Institute Fellows Selected
June 18, 2012
Grantmakers In Health is pleased to announce that the following individuals have been selected to participate in the 2012 Terrance Keenan Institute for Emerging Leaders in Health Philanthropy.
- David Adler, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Cecilia Echeverria, Blue Shield of California Foundation
- Colleen Lampron, Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation
- Kim Firth, Endowment for Health
- Jennifer Lee, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation
- Corina Lindley, Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Andy Miller, Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Yanique Redwood, The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Timothy Rourke, New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Alyse Sabina, Aetna Foundation, Inc.
- Janisse Schoepp, Health Foundation of South Florida
- Sarah Senseman, Center for Prevention, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Lisa Shugarman, The SCAN Foundation
- Amber Slichta, Community Health Foundation of Western and Central New York
- Rachel Watman, The John A. Hartford Foundation, Inc.
- Liane Wong, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
The Terrance Keenan Institute is designed to nurture the next generation of leaders in the field of health philanthropy; build relationships among the fellows; and connect them with established figures in the field. Programming will emphasize leadership development, mentoring, and building collegial connections that can endure throughout the fellows' careers.
The 2012 program will take place in Washington, DC, October 2 and 3.