Colorado Health Foundation
October 6, 2022
The Foundation is excited to announce the opening for Senior Grants Manager. This position ensures key activities of the grantmaking process are being accomplished, in alignment with organizational standards.
The manager provides specialized knowledge in key topical areas pertaining to the Foundation’s grantmaking and supports the community investment and impact team in grantmaking operations. Additionally, the Senior Grants Manager provides mentorship to other members of the grantmaking operations team, and proposes, develops, and implements process-improvements related to the Foundation’s grantmaking cycle. This position reports to the senior director of grantmaking operations, and works alongside another senior grants manager as well as two grants managers.
This role is ideal for an established professional with a strong background in grantmaking, operations, auditing, and process management in a philanthropic setting. Ideal candidates will have passion and dedication for our mission and cornerstones along with meeting the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, non-profit management, finance or related degree
- Eight years’ experience in finance, grantmaking, operations, auditing, managing an application process, managing an operational cycle, experience in foundations and/or philanthropy
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software packages
- Working knowledge of grants management systems, with a preference for FLUXX.
Click here to apply Qualified candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters, stating which position(s) interest you
This is a full-time position in Denver, Colorado with the exception of required travel. We work on a hybrid schedule of three days in-office (required) and two days remote. The Foundation has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy in place for all staff. This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual to have a meaningful impact through their professional contributions.
This position closes November 4, 2022
The Colorado Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
About the Organization
At the Foundation, we believe that keeping equity at the heart of our work will lead us to better health. That starts from within, including intentional application of diversity, equity and inclusion practices that guide how we operate and work in communities across Colorado. For example, our cornerstones are designed to help ensure that:
- We serve Coloradans who have low income and have historically had less power or privilege.
- We do everything with the intent of creating health equity.
- We are informed by the community and those we exist to serve.