Dogwood Health Trust
Asheville, North Carolina
October 22, 2019
The Trust is seeking an experienced HR management professional to join their team as the Human Resources Director at the Trust’s offices in Asheville, NC. The Human Resources Director will direct the development and implementation of foundation-wide programs for multiple human resource functions including recruitment, training, benefits, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, and HRIS. The Human Resources Director will serve as advisor to senior leadership on human resource issues.
The Human Resources Director will receive an outstanding compensation package, including an excellent rate of pay and comprehensive benefits package, and enjoy a professional working environment, all while assisting the Trust to positively impact the lives of others.
The Human Resources Director’s core accountabilities will be
- Supports management by providing human resources direction, advice, and counsel
- Ability to coach and mentor team members through the process of understanding the needs and responsibilities of human resources within the organization
- Understanding of cultural norms, traditions, and working with diverse teams
- Guides management and employee actions by developing HR guidelines, communicating the guidelines and enforcing organization values
- Guides company’s compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Establishes and maintains company records and reports; able to direct others in the organization and adherence to record-keeping guidelines
The Trust is seeking an HR management professional who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five (5) years’ related experience
Carolina HR Partners has been selected as a partner to oversee the recruitment of the Trust’s HR Director. In order to be considered for this position, qualified candidates should forward a current resume and cover letter (with salary history/expectation) to email@example.com. No phone calls or walk-in applicants, please. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Dogwood Health Trust is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Dogwood Health Trust is a North Carolina nonprofit corporation with the sole purpose of dramatically improving the health and well-being of all people and communities of Western North Carolina. The Trust invests in Western North Carolina organizations that address factors impacting a person’s health and well-being, often referred to as the Social Determinants of Health. As a partner and collaborator across the 18-county region, the Trust will be engaged primarily in grantmaking as well as convening nonprofits and collaborating with local, state and national experts who are also working to improve overall health and well-being across communities.
Michelle Burnett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(no phone calls please)