Dogwood Health Trust
Asheville, North Carolina
October 22, 2019
The Trust is seeking an experienced administrator to join their team as an Office Coordinator at the Trust’s offices in Asheville, NC. The Office Coordinator is the first point of contact for the Trust with many of its constituents and coordinates many of the Trust’s activities relating to facilities, office services, and related functions.
The Office Coordinator will receive an outstanding compensation package, including an excellent rate of pay and comprehensive benefits package, and enjoy a professional working environment, all while assisting the Trust to positively impact the lives of others.
The Office Coordinator’s core accountabilities will be:
- Answering all phone inquires that come into the office and transferring or responding to the needs accordingly
- Ability to triage calls and handle appropriately
- Being responsible for inventory of office needs, placing orders, and supporting the various departmental needs
- Supporting various members of the team in duties such as filing, sending/retrieving mail, data entry, and technology inventory/support
- General data entry projects to support the Trust
- Filing and Organizing
- Ordering/ coordinating catering orders – or logistical support for meetings/events
- Supporting various leaders with scheduling needs and light duties
The Trust is seeking an administrative professional who possesses the following:
- Two (2) years’ front-end customer service experience
- Two (2) years’ Microsoft 365 experience
- Two (2) years’ telephone answering experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (but not required)
Carolina HR Partners has been selected as a partner to oversee the recruitment of the Trust’s Office Coordinator. In order to be considered for this position, qualified candidates should forward a current resume and cover letter (with salary history/expectation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-in applicants, please. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Dogwood Health Trust is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Dogwood Health Trust is a North Carolina nonprofit corporation with the sole purpose of dramatically improving the health and well-being of all people and communities of Western North Carolina. The Trust invests in Western North Carolina organizations that address factors impacting a person’s health and well-being, often referred to as the Social Determinants of Health. As a partner and collaborator across the 18-county region, the Trust will be engaged primarily in grantmaking as well as convening nonprofits and collaborating with local, state and national experts who are also working to improve overall health and well-being across communities.
Michelle Burnett <email@example.com>
(no phone calls please)