The Colorado Health Foundation
November 20, 2019
The Foundation is pleased to announce the opening for a Senior IT and Facilities Manager. The senior manager will be an expert project manager, organized, skilled in systems and process documentation, and have extensive success managing vendors. Ideal candidates will connect with our mission and cornerstones; work well in ambiguity and managing change; and proactively identify opportunities to advance our mission while remaining grounded in the day-to-day responsibilities.
This position is responsible for vendor management, network infrastructure, end-user support and cyber security applications. The manager also ensures the implementation and management of our facilities management processes and technology to track preventative maintenance, inspections, certifications and life-cycle requirements. Additionally, this position provides end user support and training on facilities, network, telecommunications, audio-visual and computer systems for all Foundation staff.
• 5 years’ experience in IT management and network administration.
• Degree in information technology and/or facilities management. Two additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
• Advanced proficiency in all MS business and server products, virtual environments, cybersecurity, network and infrastructure tools.
• Experience in facilities management.
• Valid Colorado Driver’s license.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual to have a meaningful impact through their professional contributions.
About the Organization
At the Foundation, we believe that keeping equity at the heart of our work will lead us to better health. That starts from within, including intentional application of diversity, equity and inclusion practices that guide how we operate and work in communities across Colorado. For example, our cornerstones are designed to help ensure that:
• We serve Coloradans who have low income and/or have historically had less power or privilege.
• We do everything with the intent of creating health equity.
• We are informed by the community and those we exist to serve.