The GIH Annual Conference on Health Philanthropy is the largest gathering of health funders in the country, and the best place to meet up with the bright minds, seasoned experts, and innovative practitioners working in health philanthropy today.
This year’s conference was held virtually and in-person in Miami, Florida.
This year’s conference theme, 40 Years Together and Focused on the Future, acknowledges Grantmakers In Health’s 40th anniversary and encourages health funders to support transformational change related to the nation’s most pressing health needs.
A few weeks ago, we opened registration for our first in-person conference since 2019. The 2022 GIH Annual Conference on Health Philanthropy will be held in Miami, Florida, and includes an opportunity for participants to join us virtually. Since then, we have received a few inquiries.
The annual conference is an excellent opportunity for grantmakers to:
Past meetings have addressed areas ranging from access to civic engagement and youth violence prevention.
Connect with peers around the country working on the issues that matter most to you.
Hear diverse perspectives from cutting-edge experts in the field.
Monday, June 27- Wednesday, June 29
- Local Site Visits
- Additional Plenary Sessions
- In-Depth Workshops
- Timely Networking Sessions
- Diverse Breakout Sessions
- Compelling Quick Takes
- Inspiring Awardees
- Connection-building Receptions
- Mindful Wellness Opportunities
Funder takeaways included:
- a deeper understanding of important topics
- an introduction to key players
- ideas about how to apply learning to the work
- strategies for foundations of all sizes
- provocative keynotes from today’s leading experts and
- programming designed for philanthropic leaders, staff, and trustees
Proof of Vaccination
As part of our commitment to safety at the GIH Annual Conference on Health Philanthropy, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 before checking in.
Grantmakers In Health will be using Health Pass by CLEAR via a free mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions