Introducing Grantmakers In Health’s Health Policy Update
The Health Policy Update is a new Grantmakers In Health (GIH) monthly newsletter produced in collaboration with Trust for America’s Health (TFAH). Drawing on GIH’s policy priorities outlined in our 2023 policy agenda and our strategic objective of increasing our policy and advocacy presence, the Health Policy Update provides GIH Funding Partners with a range of federal health policy news. New issues will be released on the first Wednesday of every month.
Each edition of the newsletter features the following sections:
- Spotlight—a look at a news item or opportunity that we believe is of special interest to Funding Partners;
- Congressional and Administration Updates—health policy news from the Hill and the Administration;
- Reports and Announcements—new reports and announcements related to health policy;
- Open Comment Opportunities and Requests for Information—opportunities to comment on Notices of Public Rulemaking (NPRM) and other requests for information;
- Open Sign-Ons and Endorsements—opportunities to join sign-on letters and statements and other policy endorsements; and
- Events—health policy public events and webinars of interest to Funding Partners.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you think of the newsletter and how we might improve it to make it even more useful to you.