HEAL Funder Learning Community Meeting #3
This third convening of the GIH HEAL Learning Community will allow learning community members to engage with local organizations, government, and philanthropy in Richmond, Virginia, delving into timely topics including:
- how social determinants of health strategies can be applied to traditional healthy eating/active living (HEAL) initiatives, programs, and goals to address inequities in outcomes and access;
- how best to bring different sectors together to improve HEAL using a community and economic development framework;
- how to construct successful messages that identify HEAL as an important priority in community and across sectors; and
- how success can best be defined and reconciled among many different community partners.
This meeting is open to learning community members only.
- Subject Areas: Healthy Eating / Active Living