GIH Health Reform Resource Center
Two-part call on communicating with the business community about the new health reform law. Part one was a briefing; part two was a funder-led strategic discussion.
December 15, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern / 1:00 p.m. Central / 12:00 p.m. Mountain / 11:00 a.m. Pacific
- John Arensmeyer, Small Business Majority
- Sam Blair, Main Street Alliance
- Lisa Clemans-Cope, The Urban Institute Health Policy Center
- Terry Gardiner, Small Business Majority
- Rick Lord, Associated Industries of Massachusetts, Inc.
- James Stirling, Stirling Benefits, Inc.
This GIH Webinar provided a brief overview of the Affordable Care Act as it relates to small, medium, and large businesses. Presenters explored opportunities and challenges that the new law presents for the business community, as well as strategies to further educate employers about health reform and how businesses stand to benefit.
- Implementing Health Reform Employer and Consumer Issues 101 – PDF document, 242 KB
- Small Business Healthcare Education & Implementation – PDF document, 214 KB
- GIH Issue Focus July 9, 2007 – PDF document, 378 KB
- John Arensmeyer and Terry Gardiner_PPT – PDF document, 129 KB
- Rick Lord PPT – PDF document, 713 KB
- Lisa Clemans-Cope PPT – PDF document, 74 KB