Cohosted by Social Impact Exchange; Grantmakers for Children, Youth, and Families; and Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Guillermina Hernandez-Gallegos, The Kresge Foundation
- Stephanie McGencey, Grantmakers for Children, Youth, and Families
- Faith Mitchell, Grantmakers In Health
- Lois Nembhard, Social Innovation Fund at the Corporation for National and Community Service
- Teresa Power, The Edna McConnell Clark Foundatio
- Alex Rossides, Growth Philanthropy Network and Social Impact Exchange
Even the largest foundations can’t go it alone when addressing our most difficult social problems. The Social Innovation Fund (SIF) has been a catalyst in bringing together the funding community to partner with nonprofits and access federal matching dollars for evidence-based solutions. To help facilitate collaborative investment in high-impact SIF nonprofits and learning among foundations and SIF intermediaries, the Social Impact Exchange developed The SIF Registry. The SIF Registry is a Web-based platform that aggregates information on SIF subgrantees and intermediaries on a secure site, which is made available at no charge to participating grantmaking foundations. This webinar was an interactive panel discussion, moderated by Grantmakers for Children Youth & Families and Grantmakers In Health that provided the latest update on SIF and see a demonstration of the platform.