In this report, GIH describes the full spectrum of ways in which foundations have engaged in health reform-related efforts—both coverage expansion and health system transformation—since passage of the 2010 Affordable Care Act.
Download the report to learn more about:
- philanthropy’s funding priorities and strategies over the last five years,
- the issues health funders identify as the most critical to address over the next two years,
- state and national advocates’ perspectives on where foundations and corporate giving programs should focus their efforts,
- regional snapshots that demonstrate variations across the country, and
- recommendations for grantmakers to consider as they plan their next generation of work.
This report was made possible by contributors to the GIH Health Reform Resource Center Fund.