Health Policy Update: January 2024
The Health Policy Update is a new Grantmakers In Health (GIH) monthly newsletter produced in collaboration with Trust for America’s Health (TFAH). Drawing on GIH’s policy priorities outlined in our policy agenda and our strategic objective of increasing our policy and advocacy presence, the Health Policy Update provides GIH Funding Partners with a range of federal health policy news. New issues are usually released on the first Wednesday of every month—this issue was delayed by one week due to the holidays.
The January 2024 edition of the newsletter features the following sections:
- Spotlight—a look at a news item or opportunity that we believe is of special interest to Funding Partners;
- Congressional and Administration Updates—health policy news from the Hill and the Administration;
- Reports—new reports related to health policy;
- Funding Opportunities—opportunities to apply for federal discretionary grants or cooperative agreements;
- Open Comment Opportunities and Requests for Information—opportunities to comment on Notices of Public Rulemaking (NPRM) and other requests for information; and
- Events—health policy public events and webinars of interest to Funding Partners.