Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: November 17, 2014
- Views from the Field: Demonstrating Behavioral Health Impact Using Intensive Community-Based Services
- Views from the Field: What We Learned from the First Open Enrollment Period, and What to Expect from the Second
- Issue Focus: Harnessing 21st Century Technological Innovation to Promote Health
- Issue Focus: Addressing the Health Needs of LGBT Elders