Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
- GIH Bulletin: June 17, 2013
- Views from the Field: Sustaining Health Care Improvement Initiatives through Policy
- Views from the Field: Philanthropy: Terrance Keenan Style
- Views from the Field: Social Connectedness and Health: A Fresh Approach to Community-Driven Grantmaking
- Issue Focus: Gun Control: A Health Policy Issue?