Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: May 19, 2015
- Views from the Field: Kids and Drinking Water: A Glass Half Full or Half Empty?
- Views from the Field: Health Equity and Social Justice: A Health Improvement Tool
- Issue Focus: The Cuban Prescription: Human-Centered Care
- Issue Focus: ¡Que Viva! Latinos and Health Care in the South