Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: January 19, 2015
- Views from the Field: Building Our Way to Better Health
- Views from the Field: Building the Evidence: Investing in Research Supporting the Need for Healthy and Active Schools
- Issue Focus: Healing All Sons and Brothers: Addressing Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Boys and Men of Color
- Issue Focus: Health in All Policies: What It Is and What It Means for Health Grantmaking