Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: August 18, 2014
- Views from the Field: "Acting Bigger" by Partnering with Government
- Views from the Field: Optimizing Health Insurance Marketplace Enrollment through Collaboration, Technical Assistance, and Promotion
- Issue Focus: Addressing the Health Needs of LGBT Elders
- Issue Focus: Enrolling the Young Uninsured