Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: July 2017
- Philanthropy Talks to Philanthropy
- What Does “Population Health” Mean to You?
- Domestic Violence: A Public Health Priority
- A Flexible Model for Investing in Healthy Community Transformation
- Healthy Food Hits the Road: Making Good Food Available (and Affordable) in New England’s Food Deserts
- Grantmaker Focus: de Beaumont Foundation
- Grants & Programs
- Requests for Proposals