Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: February 16, 2015
- Views from the Field: Reforming School Discipline Policies to Improve Children's Success
- Views from the Field: Building Our Way to Better Health
- Issue Focus: Healing All Sons and Brothers: Addressing Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Boys and Men of Color
- Issue Focus: Health in All Policies: What It Is and What It Means for Health Grantmaking