Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: March 2017
- Healthy Water, Healthy People
- Igniting a Women's Health Activist Movement—WHAM!
- The Benefits of External Eyes
- Grantmaker Focus: Potomac Health Foundation
- Ron Pollack to Be Honored with Andy Hyman Award for Advocacy
- Chet Hewitt to Be Honored with Terrance Keenan Leadership Award
- Grants & Programs
- Requests for Proposals