Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: October 20, 2014
- Views from the Field: The Legacy of The Bravewell Collaborative: Transforming Health Care through Integrative Medicine
- Views from the Field: Working to Fill the Information Gaps in Cancer Care
- Issue Focus: Harnessing 21st Century Technological Innovation to Promote Health
- Issue Focus: Addressing the Health Needs of LGBT Elders