2014 Terrance Keenan Institute Fellows Named
July 14, 2014
Grantmakers In Health is pleased to announce the 2014 Terrance Keenan Institute for Emerging Leaders in Health Philanthropy class of fellows.
- Gabriele Alcade, Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky
- Victoria Ballesteros, The SCAN Foundation
- Len Bartel, Maine Health Access Foundation
- Brian Castrucci, de Beaumont Foundation
- Matthew Cervantes, Sierra Health Foundation
- Colleen Church, Caring for Colorado Foundation
- Abbey Cofsky, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Crispin Delgado, Blue Shield of California Foundation
- Katie Eyes, BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina Foundation
- Kelly Firesheets, Interact for Health
- Michele Guzmán, Hogg Foundation for Mental Health
- Dana Heiman, Brandywine Health Foundation
- Jessica Hembree, Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City
- Matthew Kuhlenbeck, Missouri Foundation for Health
- Sarah Lyman, Empire Health Foundation
- Jeffrey Willett, Kansas Health Foundation
- Kara Williams, Health Foundation for Western and Central New York
The Terrance Keenan Institute was created to nurture the next generation of health grantmaking leaders and further their professional development. The program fosters relationships among the fellows; connects them with established figures in the field; and reflects key themes from Terrance Keenan's work and writings such as leadership, innovation, taking risks, and the creative deployment of resources available to grantmakers.
Blue Shield of California Foundation and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation provided support for this year's institute, which will take place in October in Washington, DC.