Health Reform Five Years Later: Philanthropy Steps Up to the Challenge
May 15, 2015
Amanda Rounsaville Welsh, Senior Consultant, Network Impact
In this report, GIH describes the full spectrum of ways in which foundations have engaged in health reform-related efforts—both coverage expansion and health system transformation—since passage of the 2010 Affordable Care Act.
Download the report to learn more about:
- philanthropy's funding priorities and strategies over the last five years,
- the issues health funders identify as the most critical to address over the next two years,
- state and national advocates' perspectives on where foundations and corporate giving programs should focus their efforts,
- regional snapshots that demonstrate variations across the country, and
- recommendations for grantmakers to consider as they plan their next generation of work.
This report was made possible by contributors to the GIH Health Reform Resource Center Fund.Health Reform Five Years Later (Executive Summary)
Health Reform Five Years Later (Full Report)
- Subject Areas: Health Reform