- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Friday, March 6, 2015
- Event Category:
- Past Meetings
- Event Tags:
- Access, Advocacy Strategies, Behavioral Health, Children and Families, Governance and Operations, Health Equity, Healthy Eating and Active Living, Integrative Health, Older Adults, Oral Health, Quality
This was our best-attended annual conference ever and the largest gathering of health grantmakers in the country. Thank you for being a part of it!
Visit the conference website for the meeting materials. The navigation pane on the left-hand side will lead you to the agenda, presentations and handouts, speaker profiles, and more. To access the materials, simply click on the presentations and handouts button and select the session of interest.
Health grantmakers shared a vision: Pathways to Health. The conference addressed the many routes to that destination, and the many tools to achieve these goals. Funders experimented with tactics and various allies and partners, creating pathways to better health and health care.
Grantmakers In Health has long known that health philanthropy’s diverse voices and viewpoints deepen our understanding of health and strengthen our ability to fashion effective solutions. Our 2015 annual conference was an excellent time to explore the inspiring tapestry that is woven from the many threads of philanthropy’s work.
- Plenary Sessions
- The Art & Science of Health Grantmaking (preconference workshop)
- Breakout Sessions
- Site Visits
- Film Night
- Networking Breakfasts
- 2015 Annual Conference Agenda at a Glance
- 2015 Annual Conference Brochure
- AC2015 Participant List by Alpha
- AC2015 Participant List by State
- 2015 Annual Conference Activities by Topic
Get the most out of the annual conference!
GIH created a new app for participants with features that helped you navigate the conference, connect with your colleagues, learn about sessions and speakers, and evaluate your experience.
To download the app on your mobile device, please see the instructions below:
- Find the conference app by searching for GIH in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, or go to https://crowd.cc/4QwI.
- Click on the GIH 2015 Annual Conference icon.
- Log in. You must log in to the app for complete access to all of its features, including the participant list, a personalized agenda, and social media capability. Enter the last five digits of your conference registration code and your email address or name. If you can’t find your registration code, click the Retrieve It Here link at the bottom of the screen.
Please direct all questions regarding conference logistics to VRS Meetings & Events Inc. at 202.315.3296 or email@example.com.