Grantmakers In Health (GIH) is a nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to helping foundations and corporate giving programs improve the health of all people. Its mission is to foster communication and collaboration among grantmakers and others, and to help strengthen the grantmaking community's knowledge, skills, and effectiveness.
Click issues to expand:
- GIH Bulletin: April 21, 2015
- Views from the Field: The Cuban Prescription: Human-Centered Care
- Views from the Field: Behavioral Health for All
- Issue Focus: ¡Que Viva! Latinos and Health Care in the South
- Issue Focus: Healing All Sons and Brothers: Addressing Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Boys and Men of Color